Brownseys Blography

This is an amateur blogger's camera biography - a 'blography' of some of the pictures it has captured as I've accompanied it on walks in the UK. If you enjoy it half as much I enjoy taking pix I'll be a very happy blogger!

Blog Posts: Sussex, Essex, Kent, North Wales, Dorset, Cornwall, Suffolk, Norfolk, Arran, Lincs, Isle of Wight, Skye, Northumbria, Pembrokeshire

Wednesday 29 April 2009

Bluebell Woods

Not a travel post exactly, but hey, any excuse to get bluebells on the blog! I went to Dockey Wood, Ashridge last weekend early, (before most of the camera clubs arrived), and bathed in a sea of blue heaven - it's the same every year but I will never tire of the sight of a carpet of bluebells bowing their heads in deference to the emerging new canopy of fresh spring growth. My favourite flower, perfume, colour, season - can't go wrong really! The only difficulty is choosing what to do first - breath in the scent, gaze in awe at the spectacle, take photos or just sit and contemplate life. The need to 'capture' the experience and hold onto it is overwhelming and necessary, so here are a few attempts to do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dunstable, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom